On PC Chrome: Create shortcut
On Mobile: Add to start
Grill recipe, especially created for “Spirit of Fuerteventura” !
Brochette with garlic butter ( 4 people)
* 4 fillet steaks (100 gr each)
* 4 lamb kidneys
* 4 slices of bacon
* 8 cherry tomatoes
* 8 small chipolata sausages
* 12 laurel (bay) leaves
* salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the garlic butter:
* 2 tablespoons garlic
* 4 tablespoons melted butter
* Eliminate the fat from the fillet steaks. Cut the kidneys lenghthways and take out the centre.
* Cut the bacon into strips and wrap around the kidneys and tomatos.
* Put first a cherry tomato, then a chipolata, a laurel leaf, a wrapped kidney, a laurel leaf, fillet steak, a laurel leaf, wrapped kidney, a laurel leaf, chipolata, laurel and cherry tomato onto metal skewers
* mix the garlic well with the butter. Spread this mix over the skewers and add salt and pepper.
* Allow to grill for 12 mins on a medium hot BBQ (or under the grill) till the meat is golden brown. Turn regularly and serve with the rest of the garlic sauce.